- 5 exquisite bedroom, 5 ensuite bathrooms
- 5 bedroom suites have own lavish bathroom made from the finest Italian tiles, complete with double sinks, huge wak in showers
- Sirius satelite Radio, Ipod dock on main stereo system
- Staff of 8 includes 2 butlers, 2 maids, 2 gardeners, laundress, personal chef
- Full office computer and highspeed internet, fax machine, cordless phone
- Wireless internet service
- 2 swimming pools, includes a 50 foot lap pool and main pool on the lower level
- full service outdoor bar
- Media room with 65 inch Plasma TV, popcorn machine, individiual viewing seats
- Satelite TV, DVD player, large collection of DVDs
- 2 complimentary 4 seater golf carts to get around the ground of the Tryall Club
- Only 2 minutes golf cart drive to the white sandy beach of the Tryall Club
- Cigar room with Bar and 100 bottle wine closet
- Exclusive gated Tryall Club
- 20 Minutes from the Montego Bay airport
- Flat Screen TVs in all bedrooms
- First class golf course on site, 7 tennis courts, areobics and fitness center, tour desk, complimentary non-motorized watersports
Tryall Membership offers first Rate facilities on its 2200 acre Resort
Conde Nast places Tryall Club on its Gold List as one of the best places to stay in the world.
• Tryalls Golf Course measuring 6,221-yards, par 72 course is considered to be the finest in the Caribbean and is the pride of Jamaica. It attracts the games leading players and prestigious international events including the Johnnie Walker World Championships, Mazda Champions, Jamaica Classic and Shells Wonderful World of Golf. This world class golf course boast hillside and seaside fairways. In-house greens fees offered to the villas guests.
• Complimentary shuttles transport guests from the villas front door to all locations within the resort
• Large swimming pool at Great House
• White sandy private beach
• Waiter Service on beach, serving drinks/food from beach bar
• Beauty salon, massages, reflexology treatments
• Hobie Cat Sailing and Sunfish sailing are complimentary
• Sea Kayaks which accommodate up to three people are also available at the beach.
• Snorkels, masks and flippers are provided. Take a leisurely swim to the coral reef just 100 yards off this private beach
• Tryalls watersport center can arrange for all your diving needs as well as opportunities for water-skiing and tubing. Fees may apply.
• Gym for workout at Fitness Centre
• Jogging trails
• Complimentary internet room
• Historic Great House with bar, boutiques, art gallery, fax facilities
• Enjoy Afternoon Teas at the Great House
• Great House Restaurant for continental and Jamaican dining if you wish to dine away from the villa, with its outdoor terrace.
• Play tennis on 7 Nova Cushion courts, which are lit for night play.
• 2 Brand New Clay Courts with 2 additional new ones being constructed due to its popularity
• A well-stocked pro-shop, with an international pro, a highly-skilled team of teaching assistants and ball boys, holds regular clinics and hosts weekly tournaments.
• Kids Club, keeping the kids happy. Children are entertained, cared for and close at hand. The Kids Club offers daily activities which make full use of Tryalls amenities and the expansive grounds of the estate.
• Friendly, caring and professional babysitters are available for hire for a few hours or full-time service.
Commencing January 1, 2009, the Tryall Club will require all villa and condo guests to become members during their stay via a Temporary Membership Fee of US$100 per week for each guest 18 or older, or US$20 per day per person for stays of less than 7 days (inclusive of tax). This policy applies to all new bookings received after September 1, 2008.
Plan to pay your Temporary Membership Fee locally at the Front Desk in the Great House when you register. You can also pre-pay this fee before you go to Jamaica. Credit cards are accepted. You will be given a temporary membership card to enable your access to all Club facilities.