Weddings at The Tryall Club
Imagine taking your marriage vows over looking one of the most spectacular views in Jamaica! Experience an elegant Tryall Plantation Wedding on a terrace perched above the Caribbean Sea with the best views of Montego Bay in the distance, as a flag bearing the couple’s family crest is raised and a canon fires a symbolic shot as the ceremony is complete. At The Tryall Club, every aspect of the service, ceremony and wedding party details are handled with white-glove attention. With access to Tryall’s exceptional facilities, couples can choose to exchange vows at the 19th Century Georgian Great House or on the resort’s own 1000-yard beach at sunset. Elegant receptions take place at the Great House restaurant and outdoor terrace, with rehearsal dinners staged at the more casual waterfront Beach Café and bridal luncheons planned poolside in one of the villas, or in the Club’s Salon and Massage Center for a variety of pre-wedding treatments including reflexology, facials, body scrubs, body wraps, therapeutic massages, hair and nail care.
At The Tryall Club we take the planning out of planning while we handle your catering and create the special atmosphere that you desire with the right theme.
For your wedding ceremony:
• On the lawns of our magnificent 18th Century Great House. Capacity, 180
• On the lawns of our Beach Café which is situated by our 1000 yards white sand beach. Capacity, 300
• On the sands of our white sandy beach. Capacity, 50
• At the magnificent Gazebo on the edge of the crystal blue waters of the Caribbean Sea. Capacity, 20
For your reception:
• The terrace of our 18th Century Great House.
• Our world re-knowned Great House Restaurant.
• Our Beach Café Restaurant
• The Beach Café Terrace
• Beach Café Lawns